Monday, January 24, 2011

The Next Cool Thing, part deux

Well we had a fun time at this unique event. I had my doubts, for when something announces itself as "the next cool thing" I think that it's not. I was pleasantly surprised that my judgement was incorrect. Performances by The Atlanta Ballet and the Atlanta Opera soloist was inspiring, the food was delicious and the movie and t.v. sets were impressively well done and I was impressed with the talent our beautiful city has to offer. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Beautiful drawing by Karen Davis of K D Design for the
Down With Love set.

This picture cracks me up for it was as we were leaving the event. Unfortunately we did not have one made with one of the wonderful sets in the background. Duh...? Mike and I look cold because we were FREEZING... a very cold night but one full of warm memories.